Sunday, May 31, 2009

Twitter Following Exploding !!!!!

I have only had my Twitter Microblog site up for three days now and already my follwership is exploding!!!!! On day one, I had 1 follower, on day two, I had 10 followers, and on day three I had 158! And even as I am typing this blog I can see my followership growing by the minute as new emails come in listing the new people who are following me. To give you the interesting statistics, on day two, I had more followers than HALF of all the 8 million people on Twitter. By day three, I am already in the TOP TEN PERCENT of all people on Twitter by having eighty followers or more! People LOVE the IKELER4000 Flying Car!!!
This is getting exciting! Stay Tuned and get on board for the ride of your life!!!!
Dr. Doug Ikeler

No comments:

Post a Comment